“We are easily saving well over half a million dollars [...] in just leveraging CloudReady services because we did not have to put that money up front in having back-up devices. We already have devices in the district…why not leverage what we have and try to maximize every dollar for the students’ benefit?"
- Jeffrey St. Aime, Henry County
Often when people think about device deployments and 1:1 initiatives, the same words come to mind:
Long. Complicated. Expensive. Risky.
Two years ago, Georgia’s Henry County Schools—a 42,000 student district—didn’t have any Chromebooks. But when they decided to go 1:1 with Chromebooks for grades 3-12 as part of the district’s personalized learning plan, they proved themselves to be the exception to the rule, successfully deploying 36,000 devices in less than 2 months.
In this webinar, Jeffrey St. Aime and David Carter of Henry County Schools join the Neverware team to discuss:
- The process of getting the project approved and funded
- The timeline involved in executing their 1:1 deployment
- How they managed their device deployment
- How they’re using CloudReady machines as backup Chromebooks and for on-the-fly state testing
- Best practices and lessons learned